“Dr. Harmych is the most professional doctor I’ve ever seen. He has exceptional bedside manners and will gladly explain anything until you fully understand it.”
Forehead Lift in Cleveland, Ohio
- Forehead lift in Cleveland, Ohio rejuvenates the aging brow and forehead.
- The normal process of facial aging causes skin around our eyebrows and forehead to sag or droop. This affects the entire appearance of the face and can make a person appear tired or angry.
- A brow lift raises the eyebrows to a natural position and diminishes aging lines above the eyes and between the brows.
- This enhances the beauty of the face and opens up the eyes, making an individual look more awake, alert, younger and energetic.
- Dr. Harmych is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon who is solely dedicated to facial plastic surgery procedures. He is an expert in forehead lift and endoscopic forehead lift surgery.
Who is a Candidate for Brow Lift or Forehead Lift Surgery?
- Healthy patients with aging of the brow and forehead may be excellent candidates for a brow lift of forehead lift.
- For some patients a brow lift may enhance the results of an eyelid lift, or blepharoplasty.
- Patients who would benefit from both procedures often have a heavy, tired look to their eyes that would not be fully corrected with blepharoplasty alone.
Contact Dr. Brian Harmych*Filling out this form will not place you on our email list.
How is Brow Lift or Forehead Lift Surgery Performed?
- Brow lift or forehead lift surgery is performed under moderate sedation or general anesthesia.
- Most brow and forehead lifts are performed using a minimally invasive endoscopic technique, using small scopes instead of creating large incisions.
- Small scopes are placed through incisions hidden within the hairline. The muscle is gently lifted, which elevates the brow and reduces wrinkles of the forehead and around the eyes.
- Endoscopic technique allows Dr. Harmych to reduce recovery time and minimize pain and bruising.
What is the Recovery like from Brow Lift or Forehead Lift Surgery?
- Forehead Lift and Brow Lift is performed on an outpatient basis.
- Prescribed pain medicine is usually required for less than one week. Sutures are removed within 7-10 days and most patients feel comfortable returning to work and social activity at that time.
- Bruising and swelling are reduced and recovery time shortened with the use of homeopathic herbal supplements.
- Full physical activity may be resumed in 3-4 weeks.
Where should I go for Forehead Lift Surgery in northeast Ohio?
Harmych Facial Plastic Surgery is located in Beachwood, Ohio near Cleveland, Ohio. Schedule a consultation at our Beachwood location and see if Forehead Lift is a good option for you.
29225 Chagrin Blvd. #285
Beachwood, Ohio 44122